Sunday, April 3, 2011

Novel Challenge


We were to select a quote from the  book "Never, Never Land" by J.M. Barrie
I found torn between 2 entries I had thought of. Then decided to blur the two together. 


Blurs of variegated green surround me throughout the moss covered forest

Forever forest where heaven kisses the sea n' hugs the shore

Ebb n' flow pulls one towards the sea 

a  magnetic compass luring you in

Stairway to a new heaven

leads to the rocky shore

My guide flitters n' flirts with me to follow

leading me to the edge of my dreams

A key hole appears with clusters of rose pink n' purple passion

The allure resides by the bay

Hope guides me to the gifts of seeing magic in the ordinary.



2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Ellie. I totally love it, every single word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sherry; I'm behind, but off to read those who did contribute. I enjoy the prompts, just lately spring is demanding me in other directions!
    Going to do the challenge, early, this time ;-D

    ReplyDelete